Welcome to our blog

The idea for this blog started as a joke, now we're making it a reality. It's just for fun, so try not to take any of it too seriously. No kittehs were harmed in the making of this blog.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Videos!

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a very nice day, mostly spent relaxing at home. We made mulled wine, and had lunch at a restaurant with family.
The kids have been very naughty, and have started/been peeing in my succulents, which has killed most of them. *sighs* Our "Basement Cats" are very basementy.
The DH and I are planning on replacing the lost plants (or at least I am, he doesn't know he is also) and we will be hanging them from the ceiling from now on. Oh well, at least I will get my dining room table back during the Winter, since that's where I keep my plants when it's too cold out.

Here's a few videos we've taken of the trouble makers over the past couple days. And I hope your Turkey Day was a tasty one!









And here's Part 1 and Part 2 of Seven's "Squirrel Encounter"

Part 1


Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment